The University of Oregon is holding their annual Surplus Sal3 on Sunday, April 19th, and if you plan on attending then there’s some information that you need to know before you go.
Due to the overwhelming demand in their merchandise, the University of Oregon has decided to instill some new procedures for admission this year.
“Current University of Oregon season ticket holders are eligible for priority access and may start lining up at 8 a.m. with the sale starting at 9 a.m. A random line drawing will be held to determine which customers will enter first. All season ticket holders with a surplus sale ticket in line by 8:30 a.m. will be entered into a lottery, which will determine order of entry. Season ticket holders may not lineup prior to 8 a.m. The priority access line for season ticket holders will begin at 8 a.m. at the northwest doors of the Moshofsky Center near the Duck Store.
General admission fans will be admitted at 11 a.m. As with the season ticket holders, a random line drawing will be held to determine which customers will enter first. All fans in line by 10 a.m. will be entered into a lottery, which will determine order of entry. General admission fans may not lineup prior to 8 a.m. The line for general admission will begin at 8 a.m. at the southeast corner of the Moshofsky Center.
The lottery process ensures that every fan who arrives prior to the listed deadline will have an equal chance of gaining the first entry.”
Additional Surplus Sale Information
– Cash, Visa or MasterCard are accepted. Please have ID ready.
– A strict limit of 2 non-cleated (training) shoes and 2 jerseys can be purchased per patron.
– Camping is strictly prohibited and is of no benefit due to the random line drawing. Campers will be asked to leave and are subject to no entry to the sale.
– Only small personal purses will be permitted inside the sale.
– Parking is available in the east gravel lot of Autzen Stadium. Vehicles parked in other lots are subject to ticketing and/or towing.
– Shoplifters will be prosecuted by UOPD on site.
– Hording of items is prohibited. Only take product from tables you intend to purchase. Those found hording items will be asked to leave.
– Line tickets may not be transferred to others.
– Individuals with line tickets will be admitted in the drawn order before those without tickets.
– Only one line ticket per person age 16 or above.
– All sales are final.
There’s no doubt that the University of Oregon’s athletic apparel is one of, if not the most popular when it comes to college teams. I mean with Nike’s headquarters being in Oregon, and Nike founders Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight as well as legendary designer Tinker Hatfield all having attended the University of Oregon, you know that Nike creates some AMAZING products for the school.
The sale will be taking place at the Moshofsky Center next to Autzen Stadium. Is anyone planning on attending? If you are can you please be on the lookout for a pair of Jordan Oregon 3’s in a size 8 for me. I appreciate it. Haha.