Following up on the limited edition release of the Swizz Beats x Reebok Kamikaze that dropped last month, Reebok is dropping two new colorways of the sneaker, Grey/Sonic Green and Black/White/Orange, on June 10th. Like the last release, the Kamikaze will retail for $100 and is only going to be available at select retailers.
The first colorway, Grey/Sonic Green, layers a tonal grey over the majority of the upper. Sonic green stand bold across the midsole, providing a safe haven for the Reebok Hex-a-lite panels. The colorway is capped off with a patent leather toe, a sonic green liner, and tonal grey laces. The second pair wears a familiar colorway reminiscent of the Reebok Pump worn by Dee Brown in the Dunk Contest back in 1991. The model features black as the primary base with white playing a strong secondary color. Mixing with the upper is an orange liner that provides a balance between the two primary colors. Look for both models to release at select retailers on June 10th.
Swizz Beats x Reebok Kamikaze
Grey/Sonic Green and Black/White/Orange
- New York City, NY – Jimmy Jazz, Dr Jays, David Z, BX Sports, Underground Station
- Los Angeles, CA – Sportie LA, Shiekh’s, Shoe Palace, Millennium Shoes
- Atlanta, GA – Walters, The Athlete’s Foot, Underground Station, DTLR
- Philadelphia, PA – SneakerVilla
- Washington, DC/Baltimore, MD -Sports Zone, Shoe City, DTLR
- Miami, FL – Cool J’s, Mr R Sports, Shoe Gallery
- Chicago, IL – City Sports, TAF
- Detroit, MI – Puffer Reds
- Boston, MA – Expressions
- Memphis, TN – City Gear
- Houston, TX – Active Athlete, Shoe Palace, Shiekh’s