Here is a detailed look at the Nike Court Force Low – Air Max 1 Inspired which is also part of the Air Max Pack. For all of those who don’t know, Tinker Hatfield who is known for his work in the Air Jordans legacy is the one who design the Air Max 1. This particular Nike Court Force Low is inspired by the OG Air Max 1. The Nike Air Max 1 was the first in its line, and was released in 1987. It featured Air cushioning that was visible at the heel, which made the shoe very popular. Set to release this month in Nike accounts worldwide for a price tag of $68. via Mita.
Other Nike Court Force – Air Max Inspired (Air Max Pack)
- Nike Court Force High – Air Max 90 Infrared Inspired
- Nike Court Force Low – Air Max 93 Inspired
- Nike Court Force High – Air Max 95 – Neon Green Inspired
- Nike Court Force Low – Air Max 97 Inspired
- Nike Court Force High – Persian Air Max Classic BW Inspired