We should all know by now that BSTN (German retailer) does it big when it comes to legendary Jordan Brand/Nike releases. Remember when they completely redesigned their brick and mortar for the launch of the Air Jordan 11 Space Jam? Or how about when they renovated their storefront for the release of the Atmos x Air Jordan 3 x Air Max 1 Pack. Let’s not forget the way BSTN celebrated the launch of the Nike Air Force 1 AF-100 campaign by customizing a Can-Am Spyder bike, Mercedes G63 AMG, Lamborghini Aventador AND a Cessna Citation XLS Private Jet (yes, a whole JET!).
For their latest creation, BSTN decided to go big or go home for the highly anticipated release of the Air Jordan 11 Concord. Building on Michael Jordan’s well documented passion for motorcycle racing, BSTN teamed up with Germany’s leading customization workshop IMPULS to create a one-of-a kind bike for the culture, for the love of basketball or quite simply put, for the ages: The BSTN Ducati 916 Concord.
Each and every part of the Ducati 916 racing bike has been extravagantly tailored or even recreated using 3D-print technology to fit the Air Jordan XI design concept. It’s all custom all the way. Customization features include:
-The traction (sole) pattern of the AJ XI lasered into the bike’s tires
-A custom seat mimicking the shoes’ revolutionary upper with a blend of outdoor materials, leather and neoprene
– Laser-engraving of Jay-Z’s legendary “Back like 45” lyric on the brake discs
– Deep-black piano coating used on the body work representing the Concord’s unique use of patent leather
– Clear rubber handle bars inspired by the distinct icy outsole of the XI
– Carbon fiber and purple details across the bike representing the shank and color-pops on the AJXI
– Sophisticated branding tying in the number 45, found on the heel tab of the 2018 release
– MJ‘s greatest accomplishments laser-engraved on the back rim
Is this BSTN’s best creation yet? It’s hard to argue that it’s not.
For those of you still in need of a Jordan 11 Concord or are simply looking to double up on the timeless classic, look for this Air Jordan 11 at the KicksOnFire Shop today in full family sizes.Buy Now From $305