Jordan Brand just officially introduced (and surprise dropped) the Air Jordan 4 Bred. Things just got real. This release of the Air Jordan 4 Bred pays homage to its debut on the court with MJ in 1989 against Cleveland. The release celebrates its cool nature that made it an instant style staple both on and off the court.
Although most of you know what to expect when it comes to this huge Jordan Brand release, there are still a few things to point out on this particular release.
According to Nike, the shoe is being retroed with a number of firsts, including:
- The original box – back for the first time since 1989
- “Nike Air” heel branding – back for the first time since 1999
- The original Jumpman and “Flight” lockup that debuted on the Jordan IV
Travis Scott and Le’Veon Bell – Jordan Brand Family Members – shared what the Air Jordan IV means to them:
- “These are the reason why we wear Jordans!” – Travis Scott
- “The design of the shoe is classic — very clean looking. I view the IVs as an ‘every era’ type of shoe. People still want them now because they are that classic. I can’t wait to wear one of the best Air Jordan models ever in the near future.” – Le’Veon Bell
Retailing for $200, look for this Air Jordan 4 at select Jordan Brand stores and online on May 4. Full unisex and family sizing. Click and bookmark our official Air Jordan 4 Bred (2019) hub page now for all imagery, full release details and how to buy online. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news, release dates and where to purchase your favorite kicks.