Adidas is give the opportunity of a lifetime to up-and-coming young designers around the world with their adidas Design Academy. The 24-month program focuses on apparel, footwear and graphic design and gives designers a chance to create, invent and break new ground with adidas’ existing design teams – and possibly even land a job at adidas after the program.
The 24 month program will include multiple rotations with several major design studios, including one assignment abroad such as Shanghai, Tokyo, Portland or Nuremberg. The participants will also gain cross-functional knowledge in a 4-week rotation within one of our Brand Design, Product Marketing, Product Development or Innovation teams.
The deadline to apply is March 6, 2016 and the program begins June 1, 2016. Application details are here:
- Apparel (Germany): http://bit.ly/1KAGLYn
- Apparel (USA): http://bit.ly/1nSwfRF
- Footwear (Germany): http://bit.ly/1RhBdDB
- Graphic Design (USA): http://bit.ly/1SZ3tKX
- Or http://www.adidasdesignstudios.com – navigate to “all jobs”
If this is something that interests you then don’t sleep because it’s an opportunity you don’t wanna pass up on.